Now we are back home and the incredible 4 days trailrun camp in the Dolomites by the „GORE-Tex Experience Tour“ are gone.
But not our impressions, experiences and feelings. As Ivan said (and all felt): We will never forget these days together and all the experiences made during these days!
A more than perfect project! So perfect and with so many great programm attractions that nobody was really deep disappointed that the planned heli-running on Sunday morning must be canceled due to the weather conditions (frog and snow).
Curious situation/feeling: Such a great event must be canceled but there is not even a small feeling that we have missed anything. I am still happy about so many other great impressions – and steadily there are new situations of the last days which come into my mind and aware in my thoughts…
After that it was time to say goodbye already. 🙁
Most of us were shuttled to Munich airport and went on their way back home throughout Europe.
THANK YOU ALL!
I am so sure I can not mention everything, but we had the great opportunity to:
– meet so many interesting and kind other runners from all over Europe,
– stay 4 days in beautiful scenery,
– be accomoded in a perfect lodge with Uli as great „everything is possible“-director and his very kind team (http://www.lasvegasonline.it),
– meet and were inspired by PROs like the event-organisator of Ultra-Trails Robert Pollhammer (http://www.thegreatoutdoors.de/), Ultratrail-worldmaster Lizzy Hawker (http://www.lizzyhawker.com/), in the scene well known adventure-racer Beni Hug (and very competent trainer also),
– get a detailed and professional medical checkup by Dr. Dr. Hansi Vater and his medical team,
– become „stars“ during photo-shootings and camera sessions with our PROs Kelvin Trautmann (photos – and our movie team Gerhard Schick and Miriam Jakobs (http://www.filmundkontext.de/),
– test new GORE-garments,
– get relaxation and a massage,
– make training sessions on great trails of the Dolomites (technical training, long runs, fun/recovery runs)
– find a team partner for the GORETEX-Transalpine Run 2011 (http://www.transalpine-run.com/)
and countless things more…
Hopefully to see (almost) all again at the transalpine run in September…